Friday, November 22, 2013

The Holy Grail of Skincare: Clarisonic Mia 2


I admit I am a little late to jump on the bandwagon for this one.  It took me a long time to bring myself to purchase the Clarisonic Mia 2, but it did not take long to work it's way into my heart forever!  I have a feeling that this will remain the most important part of my nightly skincare routine for years to come.

My skin has always been clear for the most part, except for the occasional pimple here and there.  About 5 months ago I started getting injections as treatment for a medical condition and all was going well until a week later when I started noticing tiny bumps developing on my forehead, cheeks, and chin.  It had been all downhill from there (it doesn't help that I am a picker..)
Jaclyn Hill had recently done a review video of the Clarisonic, and had mentioned it helped her get rid of her textural issues.  I tried waiting until a 20% off rolled around, but i couldn't waste another day bumpy faced.  So I took the plunge!

I purchased this a couple of months ago at the nearest Ulta and since then my forehead (which is my main issue) has been doing so much better and is much more smooth.  My skin used to get really oily and I have noticed now that it doesn't get half as oily as it did prior to using this.  Dry spots and scabs (from picking of course) come and go quickly as well thanks to the exfoliation from the brush.  My skin overall has improved and i owe it all to this little device!  

 It comes with the sensitive brush head but many others are available to purchase for $25.  The brush head should be replaced every 3 months.

Since i am still on the medication for 7 more months i don't think that i will have flawless skin for quite some time, but the Clarisonic has definitely improved my skin and made it the best it possibly can be at this time.  I can't wait to see what it does to my skin after i am done with this treatment and back to normal! I think everybody needs this brush in their skincare routine ASAP.

No comments :

Post a Comment