Saturday, November 16, 2013

Can't Stop. Won't Stop.



Just when i think i'm doing really good at refraining from purchasing beauty related items- it happens.  I didn't go all out, super crazy, shopaholic, huge haul or anything..but i definitely spent more than i intended to over the past couple of weeks.  I have good, legitimate reasons for each purchase though! Well, kind of..not really..at all..
These are my most recent purchases (starting with the top row, across)

  1. Sedona Lace Synthetic Duo Fibre-813- $15.95 on sale for $12.76
  2. Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter- $21.00
  3. Sigma F80 Tapered Kabuki- $21.00
  4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Full Coverage Foundation- $38
  5. Josie Maran 100 Percent Pure Argan Oil Light- $48

The way i am going to justify spending the money (..more money) on beauty products is because Sephora was having 20% off for VIBs, Sedona Lace was having $5 off each purchase, and Sigma was having 10% off.  I have to take advantage of those things!  I plan on applying blush with the Sedona Lace Duo Fibre brush.  I will use the Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter to set my under eye concealer.  The Sigma F80 Tapered Kabuki will be used to blend out my MAC Prolongwear Concealer under the eyes.  Josie Maran Argan Oil Light is basically the only moisturizer I use anymore, so i had to repurchase the full size bottle during the sale.  Then i figured since i had heard such great things about the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation that now was the time to get it! 

Money will come and go, but striving for a flawless face will always remain. 

No comments :

Post a Comment