Saturday, November 2, 2013

Wishlist

This right here is my glorious weekend wishlist (although i would much rather refer to it as my weekend need list.) Products are listed below from left to right, top row first.

  1. Urban Decay b6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray-  It is priced at $33.  I personally have never used a makeup setting spray before but i am eager to try this little baby out.  It is claimed to absorb oil, minimize pores, and reduce redness. You can spritz it on your face at any time of the day without messing up your makeup.  It is infused with vitamins, antioxidants, and willow bark which aids cell turnover. Sounds like a winner to me!

  2. Estee Lauder New Advanced Night Repair-  It is a little pricey at $62 but I have heard really good things about the old formula, and i am sure the new and improved formula is even better! They say this product fights all key signs of visible aging while promoting skins nightly renewal.  I am not so much interested in this oil for the anti aging benefits, but mainly for the hydrating benefits. My skin tends to get dry patches especially during the winter months which are rapidly approaching.

  3.  Nars Ita Kabuki Brush #21- It is priced at $39.  It is made up of black goat hairs, and is ideal for contouring and blending.  I have seen a couple of girls on youtube use this and have been drooling over it ever since. 

  4. Lorac Pro Palette- It is priced at $42.  This palette is full of gorgeous shades, and has been used in many fall eye makeup tutorials i have watched.  Every review i have read about it online is positive, and it swatches beautifully!  It also comes with a mini behind the scenes eye primer.

  5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette- It is priced at $58.  I never use highlighting powder unless it is under my brow bone, on my cupids bow, or in my inner tear duct.  Most months i lean more toward the oily side, however i have dry patches in some areas.  Therefore I usually go for a more matte look versus a dewy/glowy look. But I have been wanting to try a highlighting powder on the top of my cheek bones for a while just to see how it would look on my skin and see if i would look overly dewy. These ambient lighting powders look amazing! I have heard only good things about them. I believe this is a limited edition palette.

No comments :

Post a Comment